Wednesday 19 October 2016

Arthur Writing - Narrative Week 1 Term 4 2016




Once upon a time there were four brothers and one sister. There names were Eric Connor Arthur Steven and Karyn. They were going on mining trip to find something cole for their fire at there house they loved to mine. They had a little cave next to there house and they loved to explore in the cave.



One day when they went mining in the cave they found a little hole in a unknown area and then the smart one named Arthur said look what i found. And all of the brothers and sister looked and they said all at the same time cool you found a hole. Yea well what are you waiting for let's go inside said Arthur ok said Eric.



So they tried to mine the wall but nothing happened the wall didn't even have stretch. After 30 min of mining they got through but something bad happened they couldn't get back. The wall collapsed Arthur and Eric was on one side and Connor Steven and Karyn was on the other side and so Arthur and Eric could not get back..


I hope you enjoyed my mining story please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,my name is Vini and I am a student in room 14 at may road school. I really like your story about three brothers and one sister.It makes me think of a story that my teacher read to us. Have to thought about using punctuation.And if you want to see my blog here it is http://mrsvinib.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.