Thursday 19 March 2015

Arthur Holiday Highlight

Sky blue water, shining sand and spraying water fountain. On Saturday me and my family went to, Mission Bay to have a swim in the fountain. It was a beautiful day! We plan to go to Mission Bay again next week.


First we had half an hour swimming in the water fountain. It was so so fun because i kept on climbing on the top, of the water fountain over and over and over again.

I keep on doing fourd flips and i showed my mum and my dad, It was so cool and fun. My mum and dad were proud of me. They told me to do the four d flip again so i did.
Then me and my family went to movie pick! The world ice cream  i got, a fudge ice cream my, dad, got a chocolate ice cream. My brother's hot fudge ice, !cream ass wale, my mum got a! cogenate ice cream.

Then we to the museum sour, lots and lots and lots of stuff. Ther wear ear plans and fighting plans. it was the! best day of my life.

The gun sechin was super super cool! Ther wear swords small and big guns. Then we looked at all the stuff then went home.

The museum was such a fun thing to do. It was so cool i wish could go there every day. Where will we go next ?

1 comment:

  1. Kiaora Arthur Baker,

    I really liked this piece of writing you have completed. Well done and Kapai! I am really looking forward to see more of your blog posts in the future. Keep it up that outstanding work of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.