Wednesday 4 February 2015

Assassin's creed ll


                                                          Assassin's creed ll

In my holidays me and my brother Eric were playing  Assassin's creed ll and it was cool as. Eric is the man of it. We were playing it in my room. We played it on an xbox 360.

To start the xbox 360 up you have got to get the remote and press the big x button or the big the circle button.


There is heaps of climbing  and talking. There is heaps of buying health potions.
There is heaps of buying weapons too.

It was a mean as holiday. I felt very happy. I enjoyed the xbox the most.

1 comment:

  1. HI Arthur my name is Jonson!
    I'm in the same class as your big brother Eric. I'm sure you had a lot of fun at your birthday. But also playing assassin's creed 2 with your brother must of being very fun. I don't know if it taught you anything good. I hope you had a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.