Wednesday 22 April 2015

My holidays

In the holiday Me, Eric, Connor and my Aunt, went to the movies. I saw the new Sponge Bob movie. I think Morpheus went to the movies as well.

I went to the movies because it was a lovely day. We got a large bowl of popcorn. We were going to get a extra large of popcorn.

The popcorn was very yummy. The flavor was solte and sergur i ate ,most of it. But i had to leave my Birthers some and my Aunt.

The Spongebob movie was super super cool. It was about a magical book that makes Spongebob go places. Spongebob wrote in the magical book that he would get so so so strong! And he did. Spongebob also had a bubble, blower on his head.

At the end we went to my Nanas House. Then I told my Nana it was so so fun ! You should've come. I wonder where we will go next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.