Wednesday 25 February 2015

My best birthday ever

Start writing here
My best birthday ever. Is when me and my aunt and my dad and my friends Ana and Jasmeen all so my brothers .Eric and Connor and my mum and it is at boling.


I got $50 on my birthday then my mum took it of me. Cause she didn't want me to spend it on toinks. When it was supposed to be for toinks.


Then my aunt gave me $30 to spend on toinks. Then i was reely reely happy. When you use the toinks these tickets come out of the games then you put them in a machine. Then a reset comes out out of the machine then you get to by toys.


Then we played a game of bowling then went home.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Arthur
    This an amazing story that you have written. The are a whew spelling mistakes but you can fix it later like (Toinks) Do you mean the bowling (Tokens). This a wonderful peace of writing Arthur. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.