Tuesday 27 October 2015

Egg friend race

Friend egg race

On wednesday the 21st my teacher got us to do a really weird thing. It was an egg race. Mr baxendine gave his class an egg and I got one to.

I was wondering what was going on and what are we doing with this egg. Mr baxendine gave us a vivid I asked Mr baxendine what do we do. Then he said draw a face on it then i said why and  then he said you will know when you do it.

I was waiting for ages just to get a vivid mine was ugly as all there was was a bit of hair and a penguin nose and a mouth connected to the nose. Then i said i don’t want it so i gave it to atareta.

Then we walked out of the classroom and walked to the park i was wondering what are we doing here at the park  then mr baxendine got out the spoons of the plastic bag  then he said we are doing a egg race.

I asked atareta if i can have the egg back. I was the last group to do the race mine had a hole in it before we did the race mr baxendine told me to empty some of his brains out instead i tipped all of his brains out.

The egg race started my egg was on the spoon. Mine had a hole in it so it was difficult. Well it was kind of easy I have to go over a few obstacles. I dropped it on one of the obstacles so I put it back on it was difficult at times because it keeps on dropping. I lost so when I go to the end mine was cracked how about this I put it in a graveyard the graveyard was the terrifying bin.

We walked back to class wiel going back to class then i got a drink and went to class. I hope you enjoyed my egg race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.