Thursday 25 September 2014

Superhero Reflection

We have been learning to be creative, use our key competencies, work hard to overcome challenges and help others to be able to share our best. We have written a story and made a MTV to demonstrate this learning. This is a reflection all about my cool learning. I am Amazing!

My favourite movie was my own movie


The reason why that movie was so good was because because when i kissed my left and right arm and when i went raaaaaaaa

The best part of my movie was me


The best thing about my group was when i went on hipasthodeo


My movie could have been better if I pot mour elite



Key Competencies:

I demonstrated self management by listing to Nate and David


I demonstrated thinking when I recorded and I was thinking if we are going to finish this      of propley Nate and David


I demonstrated participation by lisning to Nate and David


I demonstrated relating to others when I have good ideas and some times Nate and David floe them


My movie was creative and exciting because of all the exciting stafe the we did

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.