Wednesday 17 February 2016

Mount Wellington



WALT. Hi my name is Arthur and i am learning about volcanoes. There are heaps of volcanoes in Auckland. But i'm going to tell you about Mount Wellington.


Mount Wellington blew up about 10,000 years ago. 10,000 is a long time ago but there could've bean people like cave men. I'm just lucky that I wasn't there when it blew up.


Mount Wellington is in Auckland that is in New Zealand. It must of been a big explosion. I really hope that it doesn't happen again.


It is bad when a volcano erupts. Even when you're far away because really hot rocks comes out and can go anywhere. If lava gets wet it will turn into obsidian or stone.

I hope you enjoyed my story about Mount Wellington please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.