Thursday 15 October 2015

My holidays


Start writing here:
Title: My holidays with my Nana.


On Tuesday the 6 of October 2015  it was holidays. My nana  picked me up from my home so that I can stay the night at my her house.

On the way to my nana's house my nana thought that we can go and play at cornwall park. But the park was so so small. So we walked around the place then we saw a exercise park. We went on that for about 2 minutes then we kept on walking. Then we saw a pond and inside that pond there was ten ducklings and one duck. I just wanted to grab one of them and keep them. They were so so so cute but there was a fence blocking them so I couldn't grab them.

After that we saw a path and then we walked the path. The path was called pamua bacen. It was three kilometers me and my nana talked about a lot of stuff. We walked the whole way round and I learnt some stuff. When we were at the bridge me and my nana picked some flowers and throw it into the river to see how fast the river is going it was going so fast.

When we finished the walked we went back to car and we drove about another 1 kilometer and then we were there at my nana’s house. After we parked the car in the garage we had a nice refreshing drink. I hoped you enjoyed my holiday. My favorite thing about the day is that i went for the walk.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.